Skip sidebar navigation

Building Permits and Inspections

  • A permit is needed to construct, enlarge, alter, repair, move or change the occupancy of a building or structure, or to erect, install, enlarge, alter, repair, convert or replace any electrical, gas, mechanical or plumbing system.

    When you obtain a permit, a certified inspector ensures the work is done safely and to code.

    In-person building services

    Building permit services are available at Gresham City Hall Monday through Thursday, 8:00 am-4:00 pm.