Connecting City Hall to you
Let's improve the city – together. Request non-emergency services, including:
- Fix a pothole.
- Remove graffiti.
- Report a broken streetlight.
- Ask a question.
- Read in real-time Spanish, Russian and 14 other languages.
Call 9-1-1 if this is a life-threatening emergency.
A mobile tool – get it to go
My Gresham is also available as a free mobile app, allowing you to report issues or ask us questions, anytime, anywhere.
How it works
- Ask a question or submit a request.
- Your request will be routed to the correct person at the City, who will communicate with you directly.
- You can follow the progress of the request – and you'll be notified when the service is complete.
- To keep your My Gresham requests private between you and the City, mark your request "private."
- Information exchanged through My Gresham is subject to the City's public records and disclosure policies.
Frequently asked questions
More ways to stay connected: