Skip sidebar navigation

Report Spills or Illegal Dumping

  • Hazardous spills

    Report hazardous spills by calling 911.

    Non-hazardous spills

    • To report spills of non-hazardous materials call the City’s Operations Center: 503-618-2626.
    • After hours, call the public safety non-emergency line: 503-823-3333.

    Illegal dumping

    • Report illegal dumping on private property to Code Compliance at 503-618-2248 or through My Gresham.
    • Report illegal dumping on public rights-of-way to Metro's Regional Illegal Dumping Patrol at 503-234-3000.


    Report erosion concerns to 503-618-2525 or submit a report through My Gresham