Skip sidebar navigation

Community Development

  • What we do

    Community Development administers codes and ordinances to safeguard life and property by regulating building construction and providing municipal code compliance services.

    • Building permits

      When you obtain a permit, a certified inspector ensures the work is done safely and to code.

    • Rental housing inspection program

      The City's Rental Housing Inspection Program protects the public health, safety and general welfare by establishing minimum livability standards for residential rental properties covering both interior and exterior conditions.

    • One Gresham

      Urban housing located in Downtown Gresham is a benefit of the City's One Gresham initiative.

    • Small Business Center

      We can help you navigate the City's application and permit-review process.