Parks, trails and greenways are closed:
- April 1 to September 30: 10:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
- October 1 to March 31: 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
The following are not allowed in Gresham parks:
- Drugs (GRC 7.10.145)
- Alcohol (alcohol is allowed if you have a permit from the OLCC and the City) (GRC 7.10.120)
- Dumping of trash, yard debris or other waste (GRC 73.10.145)
- Defacing property (GRC 7.10.145)
- Weapons, fireworks or explosives of any kind (GRC 7.10.040 / 7.10.145)
- Unauthorized motorized and non-motorized vehicles (GRC 7.10.145)
- Collecting or harming plants or wildlife (GRC 7.10.145)
- Dogs off leash (GRC 7.35.010)
- Pet waste (GRC 7.35.010) Pet waste management
- Camping or building structures (GRC 7.10.165)
- Hiking, biking or riding horses off trails (GRC 7.10.145)
- Devices that amplify sound (GRC 7.20)
- Golf (GRC 7.10.145)
- Swimming, diving or ice skating on ponds or creeks
Chapter 7 of the Gresham Revised Code
For more information on parks rules call 503-618-2626.