GREAT Businesses Program
The Gresham Resource Efficiency Assistance To (GREAT) Businesses program helps businesses conserve natural resources, protect the local environment and help the bottom line.
Businesses are invited to a Coffee Hour
Come network, tour a GREAT sustainable business and share ideas to bolster our green community.
- Last Wednesday of the month - next one Feb. 24
- 8-9 a.m.
- Sunny Han's, 305 N. Main Avenue
To RSVP, for more information or to host a future coffee hour to be held the last Wednesday of each month, contact GreatBiz@GreshamOregon.gov or 503-618-2206.
City staff share information about the benefits of the GREAT Business program.
While supplies last, showerheads now available for businesses, multi-family property owners and schools. Contact GreatBiz@GreshamOregon.gov or 503-618-2525 to claim yours.
What We Do
We create environmental strategies tailored to your business's needs in these areas:
When we help you save water, energy and recycle more, you can often save money. We will provide your business with free water saving devices, recycling boxes and other educational resources. We can also help you find services for hard to recycle items such as computers, toner, batteries, etc.
Make Your Business a GREAT Business
- Receive an award made from recycled bicycle parts and proudly display your hard work.
- More than 145 businesses have already done it; you can join them.
- There are three levels of recognition. Read about our GREAT Recognition programs.
- You could be eligible for a Business Spotlight in our GREAT Newsletter.
To schedule a consultation with a GREAT Business program educator or have free resources delivered, contact us at 503-618-2206 or GreatBiz@GreshamOregon.gov.