Trends and Statistics
CrimeReports.com is a user-friendly and interactive site that makes police calls for service available online.
- Information is updated daily.
- Data is based on all calls for service and not just calls in which a written report was generated.
- Not all calls turn out to be a crime or what was originally reported (i.e., shots fired may only be fireworks).
- CrimeReports.com is a web-based company and is not part of the City of Gresham or the Gresham Police Department.
- Adobe Flash Player required.
Property Crime Trends
The following neighborhood property crime pin maps show all activity reports of burglaries, car prowls and vehicle thefts or unauthorized use of vehicles (UUV) in the Gresham area. Maps will be generated bi-monthly.
Calls for Service Reports
The following reports present Gresham Police workload information. This is accomplished by capturing calls for police service data from the 911 dispatch (Bureau of Emergency Communication-BOAC) center, and comparing and analyzing workload on a monthly and annual basis.
Crime Prevention Tips/Trends for December:
Holiday at home safety tips:
- Be aware the criminals sometimes ose as couriers delivering gifts.
- It is not uncommon for criminals to take advantage of the generosity of people during the holiday season by soliciting donations door-to-door for charitable causes even though no charity is involved.
Holiday shopping safety tips:
- If you go to an automatic teller machine for cash, check for people around and make sure it is well lit and in a safe location.
- Have your keys in hand when approaching your vehicle. You will be ready to unlock the door and will not be delayed by fumbling and looking for your keys.
- Always park in a well-lit and well-traveled area.
- When parking your vehicle to go shopping, remember where you parked it.