Comprehensive Planning works with residents to develop a vision for the community and charts the course to make this vision a reality. Planners work on issues including:
- Enhancing the vitality and safety of neighborhoods
- Expanding economic development potential
- Improving design throughout the community
- Protecting the environment
- Coordinating with our regional partners
Gresham Butte Scenic View
The Gresham Butte Scenic View project seeks to create Comprehensive Plan amendments that will protect and conserve the scenic views of the Butte.
The Opportunity Mapping project will help guide the city's housing investments and determine the best locations for various housing types and densities in relation to services and amenities.
Rockwood Pattern Book
This Pattern Book is a companion tool to the Rockwood Design Standards that will assist property owners and developers in the design of beautiful buildings of enduring quality and design.