File a Police Report Online
If this is an emergency please call 9-1-1.
How to File Your Report
Frequently asked questions
When you file a police report online you can submit and immediately print the report for free.
Confirm the following to find out if online report filing is right for you:
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you can file your report online. If you answered no to any of the questions, please call the non-emergency dispatch at 503-823-3333.
Choose From the Following Incidents:
(Turn off pop-up blocking software before filing the report.)
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See: "Your online police report has been submitted."
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print report for your records.
- All cases filed using the citizens online police reporting system will be reviewed.
- If further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.