Comprehensive Planning works with residents to develop a vision for the community and charts the course to make this vision a reality. Planners work on issues including:
- Enhancing the vitality and safety of neighborhoods
- Expanding economic development potential
- Improving design throughout the community
- Protecting the environment
- Coordinating with our regional partners
Powell-Division Transit Project
The Powell-Division Transit and Development project seeks to make it easier for people to get around as well as bring important investments to Gresham, East Portland and Southeast Portland.
The Food Access project seeks to identify areas of Gresham without grocery stores and develop strategies to address the gap to ensure access to healthy, affordable nearby grocery options.
Rockwood Pattern Book
This Pattern Book is a companion tool to the Rockwood Design Standards that will assist property owners and developers in the design of beautiful buildings of enduring quality and design.