The Kelly Creek neighborhood is bounded on the north by Powell Valley Road, on the east by the city limits, on the south by the city limits and on the west by Highway 26.
KCNA helps you get to know your neighbors and find out "What's happning in your backyard?" Here are some of the ways we can do that:
- Hold meetings with presentations on related topics and time to visit with neighbors and presenters
- Coordinate an annual Community Information Fair
- Send regular email announcements regarding city issues and events
- Facilitate information regarding new development
- Promote crime prevention through Neighborhood Watch and National Night Out
- Protect our natural resources through volunteerism
Help us promote, preserve, enhance our quality of life and provide a collective voice to policymakers.
- May 22: Information Fair, 6:30 p.m. at Gordon Russell Middle School, 3625 E. Powell Valley Road
Para informarse sobre la comunidad y la ciudad de Gresham, asista a la feria de información el 22 de mayo. Habrán más de veinte expositors.
KCNA usually meets at 7 p.m. on Wednesdays at Gordon Russell Middle School during the school year. Watch for yellow KCNA yard signs throughout the neighborhood the week before each meeting. We also send out a postcard before our fall Annual Meeting (with elections) and before our spring Information Fair.
Dick Schneider, President
Mel Roemmich, Vice President
Kathi Schneider, Secretary/Treasurer
Carol Rulla, Land Use Chair