Rockwood is bounded on the west by the City limits, on the north by Glisan Street, on the east by 202nd Avenue/Birdsdale Avenue, and on the south, beginning with NW Eleven Mile Avenue and continuing to Market Street.
If you are a homeowner, business, or tenant in this area, please join us in promoting, preserving, and enhancing our quality of life. The goal of the Rockwood Neighborhood Association is to bring together our diverse residents and give them opportunities to become involved in their community and foster a sense of neighborhood pride.
Here are some of the ways we are promoting community:
- Sending regular email announcements regarding city issues and events
- Promoting crime prevention through active Neighborhood Watch Groups and National Night Out Events
- Graffiti reporting and clean-up
- Volunteer opportunities to benefit our neighbors and community at large
- Provide a collective voice to policymakers
- March 16: Rockwood Meeting, 7 p.m. at Human Solutions/Rockwood Bldg., 124 N.E. 181st
Our meetings are informative and fun. To be placed on the Rockwood Neighborhood Association email list, please contact Catherine Nicewood, President, at email@example.com.
Catherine Nicewood, President
Pastor Yuriy Bigun, Vice President
Donna Dionne, Secretary
John Bildsoe, Land Use Chair