Neighborhood Association Administrative Procedures
Land Use Guide for Neighborhoods - [Samples, Glossary]
Neighborhood Association Land Use Resources
East Gresham Community Information Fair - [Español]
Neighborhood associations are a great way to get to know your neighbors while working to improve community.
- Gresham's 16 associations are organized and governed by residents.
- All residents, businesses, and property owners in Gresham are considered members of their neighborhood association.
- For a neighborhood to be eligible for City resources a neighborhood association must be formally recognized by the City Council.
Association activities include:
- Community events
- Crime prevention activities
- Neighborhood improvement projects
- Researching development issues
- Volunteer projects and opportunities