The Finance Committee advises Council on City financial matters. The committee also:
- Reviews staff recommendations for financially-related matters including budget adjustments through out the year
- Reviews and recommends updates to City Investment and Financial Policies
- Serves as citizen representation on City’s Annual Budget Review Committee with the City Council
Finance Committee meetings take place the third Wednesday of the month in the HR Training Room from 7-9 p.m. at Gresham City Hall.
- Finance and Management Services Director, Bernard Seeger
- Budget and Financial Planning Director, Sharron Monohon
For more information about the Finance Committee contact Sharron Monohon at Sharron.Monohon@GreshamOregon.gov.