The Finance Committee advises Council on City financial matters. The committee also:
- Reviews staff recommendations for financially-related matters including budget adjustments through out the year
- Reviews and recommends updates to City Investment and Financial Policies
- Serves as citizen representation on City’s Annual Budget Review Committee with the City Council
Finance Committee meetings take place the third Wednesday of the month in Conference Room 3A from 7-9 p.m. at Gresham City Hall.
- Budget and Financial Planning Director, Sharron Monohon
- Finance and Management Services Director, Bernard Seeger
For more information about the Finance Committee contact Sharron Monohon at Sharron.Monohon@GreshamOregon.gov.