The Transportation Subcommittee meets 4 times a year at 6:30 p.m. in the Barlow Trail Room at Gresham City Hall, 1333 N.W. Eastman Parkway. The meetings are scheduled on the 1st Thursday of February, April, September, and November. Citizens are welcome to participate; time for public comment is reserved at each meeting.
Agenda and Minutes
The Transportation Subcommittee advises the Gresham City Council in the ongoing development of a comprehensive transportation network that will improve the safety and livability of Gresham. The committee:
- Advises the City Council and City staff on transportation and traffic issues, federal, state and local policies, standards, plans and capital programs.
- Guides the City Council in matters related to transportation planning.
- Evaluates and researches ways to continually improve the transportation system and improve safety and accessibility for all modes.
- Researches and recommends annual Gresham Transportation Action Plans that identify objectives, capital priorities and funding opportunities.
- Serves as the Traffic Safety Commission and assists and advises in the research, development and implementation of traffic safety programs and public education.
Committee members are residents of Gresham, owners of real property located in Gresham or own a business licensed by the City. At least one member shall be disabled and represent the interests of the disabled community and at least four members shall be active bicycling and walking enthusiasts and represent the interests of the cycling/pedestrian community.
Katherine Kelly: 503-618-2525 or Katherine.Kelly@GreshamOregon.gov