Gresham Purchase Order General Terms and Conditions
Bids and Request For Proposals/Qualifications
- Check out our bid list. Copies of the complete bid documents can be requested from the Purchasing office at 503-618-2376. Public Works project bid documents can be requested from the Department of Environmental Services at 503-618-2525.
- Join DemandStar.com.
- View the City's current bids and RFPs.
The City has teamed with DemandStar network to provide a new service to help you easily receive bid and quote opportunities from Gresham. DemandStar is a private company providing a bid notification service on the Internet. This new electronic purchasing service can notify you immediately via e-mail or fax when a Gresham bid opportunity opens in your area of interest.
Membership in the DemandStar system is completely optional and is not a necessary requirement for doing business with the City. For the time being, vendors will still be able to obtain new bid opportunity information by continuing to monitor the newspaper for our legal advertisements, by calling the City's Purchasing office at 503-618-2376, or the Department of Environmental Services at 503-618-2525.
DemandStar charges members a nominal fee for an annual subscription. If you choose to register with DemandStar, you will:
- Receive automatic notification of bid/RFP and quote opportunities
- Have the ability to search and download bid documents on the Internet
- Have access via Fax-On-Demand to city bid/RFP and quote information
To use the automatic notification services, you will need to register online, or you may request a faxed registration form by calling 1-800-711-1712.
Consultants who are engaged in the lawful practice of their profession and who are interested in providing architectural, engineering, land surveying Services or related services to the City for contracts of $15,000 or less may submit a vendor information form describing their qualifications and related performance information to:
City of Gresham
1333 N.W. Eastman Parkway
Gresham, OR 97030
Please direct any questions you may have about this service to Scott.Jury@GreshamOregon.gov, 503-618-2376.