Electronic Plan Review
Prior to logging into the ePlan Review system, please contact the City at 503-618-2845 or ePlanReview@GreshamOregon.gov, or submit a project information form.
First-Time Login Information
- ePlan Review will only run on Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher. If you are using Internet Explorer 8 on Windows Vista or Windows 7, please read these instructions.
- The ePlan Review components must be installed on your computer for content to be opened and reviewed.
- To install the components click the Install ePlan Review Components link at the bottom of the ePlan Review login page.
- ePlan Review utilizes pop-ups. If you have a pop-up blocker enabled (enabled by default on Internet Explorer), you will have to either disable the blocker or allow the ePlan Review site (http://eplan.greshamoregon.gov).
- To disable the blocker go to the Tools menus, Pop-up Blocker, and choose "Turn Off Pop-up Blocker." Alternatively, you can:
Note: Other toolbars in Internet Explorer, such as Google, Yahoo, etc. often have their own pop-up blockers as well. Those toolbars, if installed, will also need to have their pop-up blockers disabled or set to allow eplan.greshamoregon.gov for the site to work. Please refer to the help section of your toolbar for more information.
When viewing a drawing or document for the first time on your computer, you may be prompted with an information bar similar to the message below. Click on the bar and choose to allow the add-on to run on all sites.
- In Internet Explorer, go to the Tools menu – Pop-up Blocker – Pop-up Blocker Settings
- In the "Address of website to allow" field, type in "eplan.greshamoregon.gov," then click "Add."
- Click the "Close" button in the lower-right corner.
Once you've completed these steps, your computer will be properly set up to use ePlan Review.
Continue to the ePlan Review login.