terms & conditions
Terms and Conditions
Our commitment to you:
- The City of Gresham will provide a safe and secure in environment. All My Gresham information is encrypted before being transmitted using industry standards (SSL 128-bit).
- The City does not collect information for commercial marketing purposes, nor do we sell information for commercial marketing purposes to private companies.
- The City will use your personal information only to provide you with enhanced services and to respond to your questions or complete requested transactions.
- No information will be shared with other agencies unless required by law.
- Members may unsubscribe or terminate their membership at any time.
- My Gresham may not be used for the conduct or encouragement of illegal activity.
- My Gresham members agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, license, publish, create derivative works, transfer or sell information obtained through My Gresham or GreshamOregon.gov.
- There is no guarantee that services offered through My Gresham will be uninterrupted or error-free. Services are provided on an as-available basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Participation in this program represents acknowledgement and agreement that the City of Gresham and its officers, officials, employees and agents, the licensor of the software and their agents shall not be liable for any consequence arising from the failure of the delivery of any part of any message, or for any delay in the receipt of any message.
- The City reserves the right to suspend and/or remove any user account from My Gresham.
- Avatars may not contain profanity, advertising, copyrighted material, or sexually explicit, violent or illegal content. Avatars that violate the City’s terms will be removed from the user’s profile.
- My Gresham members are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their passwords.
- It is the responsibility of My Gresham members to sign up for services and to maintain current contact information.