Special Finance Committee Meeting
Wednesday, Oct. 7
The Gresham Finance Committee invites the public to a presentation outlining its decisions prior to formal approval regarding compensation for the Mayor and City Council.
Oct. 7, 7-8:30 p.m.
Gresham City Hall Conference Center
1333 N.W. Eastman Parkway
The meeting, facilitated by Committee Chair Curt Hugo, will include a presentation of the committee’s decisions and methodology regarding compensation, followed by a question and answer period.
Under voter-approved ballot measures passed in the May 2015 Special Election, the Finance Committee was charged with developing a structure for Mayor and Council compensation. It has held 5 public committee meetings since then to review and discuss information and develop the compensation framework.
The Finance Committee advises Council on City financial matters. The committee also:
- Reviews staff recommendations for financially-related matters including budget adjustments through out the year
- Reviews and recommends updates to City Investment and Financial Policies
- Serves as citizen representation on City’s Annual Budget Review Committee with the City Council
Finance Committee meetings take place the third Wednesday of the month in the HR Training Room from 7 - 9 p.m. at Gresham City Hall.
- Finance and Management Services Director, Bernard Seeger
- Budget and Financial Planning Director, Sharron Monohon
For more information about the Finance Committee contact Sharron Monohon at Sharron.Monohon@GreshamOregon.gov.