401 N.E. Second St.
Fountain Rules and Etiquette
- Open daily 9 a.m. – 10 p.m., May 23 – Sept. 30 (weather permitting).
- There is no life guard on duty. Children must be supervised.
- Do not use the fountain if you have had diarrhea in the last two weeks.
- All people not toilet-trained must wear swim diapers.
- Bathing or personal grooming in fountain is prohibited.
- Drinking and spitting of fountain water is discouraged.
- Glass containers in or near the fountain are prohibited.
- Animals are not allowed in the fountain.
- Swim suits or clothing required.
- For emergency assistance, call 911.
- Please contact the City at 503-618-2300 with any concerns about this fountain.
About the Fountain
An Economic and Community Boost
The Children's Fountain was developed entirely with $1.5 million in federal funds awarded to the City for community development. No money is being asked for or paid directly by Gresham residents or businesses.
The fountain is a project of the Gresham City Council to boost the Arts Plaza and increase business activity and private investment in the City's downtown.
The City's Parks staff operate the fountain; call 503-618-2300 for more information.