Interested in a Garden Plot?
Complete an community garden inquiry form and we'll contact you about availability and answer any questions you have.
Gresham's community gardens provide:
- An opportunity to grow fresh produce and plants
- A connection to the outdoors and the environment
- A social connection with neighbors and the community
Garden Locations in Gresham
The City has four garden locations:
Registration and Payment Process
- The plot fee for all community gardens is $25 per year
- Returning gardeners can register online beginning Oct. 1
- New gardeners can register online beginning Feb. 1
- Plots are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis once payment has been made.
- Gardeners must live or work in Gresham.
- If your desired garden location is unavailable, please contact the Community Gardens Manager to be placed on a waiting list.
- Report all incidents of theft or vandalism in the gardens to Gresham Police by using the online reporting system.
Until June 1, no household may have more than one plot. After June 1, a second individual in the same household may request an additional plot for $25. Garden plots are limited to one plot per individual and two plots per household. Second plots are available for one growing season only.
Please contact Community Garden Manager Adam Kohl at 971-231-4191 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
If you have questions, please contact Community Garden Manager Adam Kohl at 971-231-4191 or email@example.com.