Many people are turning to gardening for various reasons. By growing their own organic produce, people may stretch their grocery budgets. Gardening has countless health benefits, from stress relief and better nutrition to enjoyment and recreation.
Community gardens provide:
- An opportunity to grow fresh produce and plants
- A connection to the outdoors and the environment
- A social connection with neighbors and the community
Community Garden Locations in Gresham
If you don't have space at home, the City has three garden locations for you to have a garden plot of your own.
Registration and Payment Process
- The plot fee for all community gardens is $25 per year
- Online registration will start Feb. 15
- Plots are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis once payment has been made
- Gardeners must live or work in Gresham
- If your desired garden location is unavailable, please contact the Community Gardens Manager to be placed on a waiting list.
- Report all incidents of theft or vandalism in the gardens to Gresham Police by using the online reporting system.
Until June 1, no household may have more than one plot. After June 1, a second individual in the same household may request an additional plot for $25, if available. Garden plots are limited to one plot per individual and two plots per household. Second plots are available for one growing season only.
Please contact Community Garden Manager Adam Kohl at 971-231-4191 or email@example.com with questions.
If you have questions, please contact Community Garden Manager Adam Kohl at 971-231-4191 or firstname.lastname@example.org.