Make a Reservation
The City's Parks Division offers online park reservations for picnic shelters and sports fields.
- View availability of park shelters and sports fields
- Set up an account for future reservations up to 365 days in advance
- Pay reservation fees online with your credit or debit card
- Park shelter reservations and payments in the form of cash or check will still be accepted at the Operations Center at 2123 SE Hogan Road
- City parks with picnic shelters: Main City Park and Red Sunset Park
- Shelter maximum capacity: 100 people per shelter
- 2 to 100 People in Group/Resident: $30 per session
- 2 to 100 People in Group/Non-Resident: $60 per session
- 101 to 150 People in Group/Resident: $45 per session
- 101 to 150 People in Group/Non-Resident: $90 per session
- 151+ People in Group/Resident: $55 per session
- 151+ People in Group/Non-Resident: $110 per session
- Session 1: 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Session 2: 3:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
To reserve a shelter for the whole day, enter two separate transactions, one for each time block.
For more information about picnic shelters, call 503-618-2300.
Sports Field Reservations and Permit Information
View the sports field availability online while making a reservation or call us at 503-618-2929.
Sports Field Policy Manual (includes fee list)
Park Permit Insurance
Sports fields available for rental:
- Gradin Community Sports Park
- Hall Park
- Hollybrook Park
- John Deer Fields
- Kirk Park
- Main City Park
- North Gresham Park
- Pat Pfeifer Park
- Rockwood Central Park
- Vance Park
Special Event Reservations
To reserve a park for a special event, an application must be completed and mailed or faxed to the City for approval. Applications must be submitted at least 30 days before an event; larger, more complex events need at least six months before the event. Applications received less than 15 working days from the activity or event date may be denied due to inadequate time to evaluate and process the permit. Note: This is not a picnic shelter reservation application.
Parks Special Use Permit Application