Main City Park
Main City Park Master Plan
Off-Leash Area Rules
- Remove any dog that displays threatening or aggressive behavior, or endangers the safety of any person.
- Remove any dog that causes physical injury to any domestic animal or wildlife.
- Collect and properly dispose of all animal waste, as it is a breeding ground for bacteria and disease.
- Owners are liable for damage or injury inflected by their dog(s).
- Re-leash dogs immediately upon leaving the designated off-leash area. Dogs outside the designated area must be on a leash at all times.
- The City and Multnomah County Animal Control have the authority to enforce leash and scoop laws, duties of owners and can issue fines up to $150. For more information, call Multnomah County Animal Control at 503-988-7387.
View Gresham parks map