Go Green at Work
Easy and Cost Effective Ways to Save Water at Work
Reduce Indoor Water Use
1. Install a High Efficiency Toilet (HET) certified by the Environmental Protection Agency for water savings and performance standards.
2. Inexpensive and efficient faucet aerators, shower heads, and sprayers are easy to install. Contact our GREAT Businesses program for assistance.
1. Save water and maintenance costs by replacing turf with native and drought tolerant plants.
2. Install a weather or soil moisture sensor to control the watering schedule of your irrigation system.
3. Regular maintenance of your irrigation system can deter significant water loss and damage to landscapes and structures.
For more information about water conservation, contact Jesse.Engum@GreshamOregon.gov