Maps / Geographic Information Systems
City of Gresham Geographic Information Systems
GreshamView allows to look up property information for parcels in Gresham.
- Look up your garbage hauler, neighborhood association, zoning.
- Find planning projects, building permits, businesses and view aerial photos.
- Query by site address, business name, county property ID, or state property ID.
- Information about the parcels include size, building square footage, year built, building and land real market valuation.
- Adobe Flash Player (free) is required for GreshamView.
(The old GreshamView application can still be accessed.)
Crime Reports Map
CrimeReports.com allows you to review Police calls for services available online on the map.
- Information is updated daily.
- Data is based on all calls for service and not just calls in which a written report was generated.
- Not all calls turn out to be a crime or what was originally reported (i.e., shots fired may only be fireworks).
- CrimeReports.com is a web-based company and is not part of the City of Gresham or the Gresham Police Department.
Our searchable parks map shows the location of parks in Gresham, including available ameneties.
Please give us feedback about the GreshamView and how we can make it more useful to you at GISteam@GreshamOregon.gov.
GIS Links provides additional GIS Resources links like METRO and Multnomah County GIS.